If you want to know what really goes on in someone’s mind, read what they wrote on Reddit. It’s the go-to source for news, discussion, and genuine thoughts. We can help you perform a Reddit search and, maybe, even discover their secret identity!
What is Reddit?
Reddit considers itself America’s “social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.” Once a user is registered for the web platform, they can add posts, comments, images, and content. The items they add are then voted on with a “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” option. The reason Reddit has become so popular is that people tend to share their real views, more so than they would on other social platforms. The ability to indulge in behind-the-scenes gossip you won’t find on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or in a comments section is enticing.
Why Would You Search for Someone on Reddit?
Popular reasons to search for someone on Reddit are to determine whether or not someone is who they claim to be. Is your partner or lover genuine with you but on the down and dirty on Reddit? Legal teams search for Reddit users to review and evaluate character. Comments on Reddit have even been mentioned when people are accused of hate crimes. Knowing that Reddit is such a window into someone’s soul, the real question is why wouldn’t you search for someone on Reddit?!
How to Find Someone on Reddit
1. Go to Reddit or the Reddit app.
2. Locate the search bar at the top of the page and search by username.
3. If you don’t know someone’s username, go to their Instagram page, look at their Facebook tag, or even search by their Twitter handle. If you don’t have any those details, you can search for them using Social Catfish’s proprietary algorithm search.
4. Review the username results on Reddit. You will see results under a section called “Communities and Users”.
5. Select the name of the individual that you’re looking for and you’ll be taken to their profile page. There, you can see their past comments and threads. You will even have the ability to send them a message.
6. For a quick and easy profile check, you can also fill in their username at the end of this URL and paste it into your browser.
It’s always better to be safe than sorry with your online and in-person connections. While you may readily search for other people’s profiles on Reddit, you might also want to search for your own. Would you want someone seeing everything you’ve ever posted on Reddit?
Whether you have fallen in love with someone you have met online or want to investigate someone in real life, a smart search on Social Catfish is fast, easy, and private. Check your own web trail and keep your information private. Don’t ask questions… search and get them answered today!