Are you looking for someone’s IP address on Xbox? If Xbox is your favorite gaming system, then this is everything you need to know to find out other user’s IP addresses quickly and easily.
Why Would You Want Another User’s IP Address?
Some people want to find out another player’s IP addresses to perform a DDoS (denial-of-service) attack (to knock them offline) or infect them with malware, but this guide is to help you find out another user’s IP address to protect yourself from scammers, hackers, or worse! Beware of websites that direct you to a bunch of suspicious-looking websites or phishing links … as those that have usually been created to trick you or install malware.
How to Get an IP Address on Xbox
While an IP address may sound like it would be complicated to find, it isn’t. Simply do the following!
If you do not have the account login information…
- Go to Social Catfish
- Search by the Xbox user’s username/Gamertag
- This will use a smart algorithm search to scour the net and may pull up one of the many websites that logs IP addresses and usernames.
Join a party in your game…
- To find someone’s IP address during an Xbox Live party, you will need to download and use a program that will expose IP addresses (X Resolver, Cane and Abel, etc.).
- If you’re not connected to a party, you could have than user email you and check their IP address using their email details.
If you have the account login information…
- While logged into an account that you need the IP address for, select the “Home” button on your controller.
- Select “Settings.”
- Next, select “Network” > “Network Settings” > “Advanced Settings.”
- While in “Advanced Settings” select “IP Settings” and this will allow you to view the IP address for the account.
Social Catfish is Here to Help You!
Let us know if these tips worked when figuring out how to find someone’s IP address on Xbox. If you did not, be sure to run a high-powered algorithm search using Social Catfish. A smart search uses the best methods on the web so you can search by phone number, profile image, email address, username, or name!
No sales pitches, no games, and one-click unsubscribe.