OnlyFans has blown up in popularity ever since the coronavirus pandemic took the nation by storm. People are looking for things to do while they stay home and quarantine, so some people are turning to OnlyFans to relieve some of this boredom. However, this could be an issue for some people, since they are suspecting their child or partner of going on OnlyFans behind their back. That’s why it is important to know how to find out if someone has an OnlyFans account.
How to Find Out if Someone Has an OnlyFans Account
1. Use a Username Search Within the URL in Your Browser’s Search Bar
- Open your web browser and go to your search bar.
- Type in “onlyfans.com/*insert username here*”
- Keep entering the username you think the person has until you can find them.
- If you can’t see their account this way, don’t give up. There are other ways to see if someone has an account.
2. Perform a Google Search to See if Someone Has an OnlyFans Account
- Open up Google
- Type in “search:onlyfans.com *insert username or name here*
- Hit Enter or Search and see what results pop-up
- Click through each result to see if someone has an OnlyFans account.
3. See if They Leaked Their OnlyFans Account on Social Media
- Go onto any social media account that this person has.
- Look through their posts, bio, or other places on social media for an OnlyFans link.
- Click on the OnlyFans link to see if it’s their profile.
4. Ask Them Yourself
Sometimes people will tell the truth and come clean about their OnlyFans account. By asking them, you might surprise yourself with their response with open and honest communication. They might be feeling guilty that they have a profile, and will come clean about it if you ask. However, if you still suspect they are lying then continue searching for their OnlyFans account.
5. Look Through Their Phone
If you look through their search history, apps, text messages, and photos/videos, you might find out that they have an OnlyFans account. Only look through someone’s phone if it is safe to do so, such as if they give you permission or agree to let you look through their phone.
6. Perform a Reverse Search with Social Catfish
- Use the above search bar to look up someone’s image you think they would use for a profile picture.
- Sign up quickly and easily for Social Catfish’s image or social search membership
- Only wait a few minutes for your search results to appear as we gather your information
- Scroll down the list of results we gathered.
- Find an image that links to an OnlyFans page and click on it OR Find out if the person’s profile is linked to an OnlyFans account.
- If none of their images or profiles are linked to an OnlyFans page, it is possible that they are either using different information for their OnlyFans page or they don’t have one.
No sales pitches, no games, and one-click unsubscribe.