Facial Recognition Search: Lookup a Person’s Photo Online
Ready to catch someone in the act online? What about through the use of facial recognition technology?
If you want to catch a cheat, scammer, verify an online friend or lover’s identity, unmask a catfish, or find a long lost lover’s whereabouts, a facial recognition search is a way to go! Facial recognition searches rely on advanced technology, which can match similar and identical images and eliminate erroneous results.
Millions of results will be reviewed and scanned, across multiple platforms, just by the click of a button. If you’re interested in how a facial recognition search works, but aren’t sure where to start, try the following tips!
What Does Facial Recognition Search Work?
Facial recognition technology is one of the most important advancements of modern times. It is both the wave of the future and something you use every day.
For instance, Apple and Android devices give users the ability to log into their smart device by relying on facial recognition technology. If you use Facebook, you probably notice that the social media giant automatically suggests photo tags for friends and family, through the use of these same advancements.
Facial recognition searches rely on computerized systems to map out facial biometrics. This allows algorithm reliant search results to match images by parts, color, and structure.
By using a high powered facial recognition search site like Social Catfish, the entire web will be scanned and a list of results provided to you. This saves time, so you don’t have to search through endless social media platforms and websites yourself, only to be left frustrated or confused.
How to Run a Face Image Search in a Few Minutes!
- Go to Social Catfish.
- Have your images ready to search; this could be an old photograph you’ve scanned and uploaded or a profile picture you found online or took a screenshot of.
- If you found the photo on someone’s social media pages or suspect you’re dealing with a scammer or catfish, make sure that you crop out any background words or images, which are unrelated to the picture.
- Select “Images” and browse or upload the image through Social Catfish’s reverse facial recognition search.
- The server will begin to scan for facial recognition matches on social media platforms, websites, public databases, and search engines.
- Review results.
- Social Catfish will let you know how many exact and similar matches were found, in advance of you paying for the search! This means that you don’t have to waste your time if no matches were found and only pay (roughly the price of a cup of coffee) to see the match results that the high powered algorithm based site discovered.
While our image is personal to us, searching by and relying on facial recognition, technology is the wave of the future. You can even search for yourself to see if you like the results that show up or need to protect your image on the web! Find out what scammers or cybercriminals could learn if they searched your image.
Visit Social Catfish and discover the web trail we all leave on the web. Find out who you’re connecting with and protect your reputation today!