Find my phone app through Alexa.
Another EVIL Democratic strategy to get YOU, to vote for their Socialist ideas of what America should be, look at Brazil, Cuba etc. It DOESNT WORK! it comes back to sweet ol Capitalism, work hard & keep 60% of your paycheck the other 40% goes to taxes & your living expenses, not bad right? Socialism? If you do work, 90% Of your paycheck goes to taxes, youll eventually quit or your boss will go ou
Evil Democrats using the power of "Robotic Repetitive Telecommunications" to enhance their Socialist agendas & vote strength...
This is Comcast, they call when payment needed to avoid service interruption. NOT A SCAM PEOPLE! They have NEVER asked for my social security number.
Car note company
I have Comcast its ok
Political group. They knew my name and asked how I felt the country was heading. They did not identity themselves.
Scam likely so not answered
888-222-4227 is the valid customer service phone number for Santander Car Loans, but this number is also being spoofed on Caller ID by India scammers who pretend to collect a fake debt that is not yours. Similar India scams use the actual Caller ID phone numbers for Bank of America, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, Citibank, and many other financial institutions to pretend that you have overdue payments.
Keeps calling, no message. Rings through even though RoboKiller flags it as Political Spam call.
Didn't answer. Left no voicemail. I have no balance currently with Comcast so was not a bill reminder. Have no appts with Comcast either. Comcast always leaves voicemails even if automated. More than likely spoofed number and scam.
Got a call from this number but no answer.
my phone did not ring at all. Then i got a voicemail from a number 900-999-9999. someone with the last name clark said she had great options for student loan repayment and to make sure i call back today. also gave me a call back number 949-447-5864 with a reference number 10807. funny thing is i do have student loans but it just didnt seem right. i looked up this number on google and it took me ri
580 area code numbers that might be spam, scams or that people have reported as unidentified callers
|All Time||This Month|
|580-425-0629First seen 2018-05-25||580-425-0640First seen 2017-05-21|
|580-425-0617First seen 2016-01-20||580-425-0639First seen 2016-10-19|
|580-425-0696First seen 2017-09-10||580-425-0615First seen 2012-08-05|
|580-425-0649First seen 2011-01-24||580-425-0620First seen 2017-04-03|
|580-425-0625First seen 2010-03-01||580-425-0684First seen 2017-04-15|
|All Time||This Month|
|580-425-0648First seen 2013-06-04||580-425-0641First seen 2010-10-10|
|580-425-0673First seen 2019-05-13||580-425-0677First seen 2020-01-27|
|580-425-0650First seen 2016-08-29||580-425-0632First seen 2010-08-17|
|580-425-0662First seen 2012-04-18||580-425-0687First seen 2016-01-28|
|580-425-0621First seen 2018-11-05||580-425-0653First seen 2011-07-12|